Wednesday, July 9, 2008

From Cartoon To Blogger!

After the mainly lackluster outfits at the Costume Institute Gala many bloggers have picked up the slack with a slew of cartoon inspired dresses and outfits...


Super Woman&http://tavi-thenewgirlintown.blogspot.com/

Isnt Tavi a fabulous pint sized supergirl?

When I was little I was obsessed with her dress.


Rainbow Brite & http://sallyjanevintage.blogspot.com/

Although I don't think the show aired was still on air when I was born I remember buying videos of it as a kid and Rainbow Brite's horse Starlite was my hero.

Opinions?
-Ana

10 comments:

Lauren said...

haha cool post! i love all these blogs!

Soul Tanggg said...

:)

i like dressing like a character or a person. it's easy inspiration for an outfit.


good post!

Elisa Kwon said...

lovely connections. tavi may be the cutest thing to walk this earth!

Charlotte said...

i l o v e rainbow brite!!! the cutest show ever! i bought a dvd of it not so long ago!
i have a love for sailor moon too. i want to watch it, but don't know where.

this is a good idea! i may it try it next time i get bored and lonely, great dress up party idea!

Tavi said...

What a neat idea for a post! Thank you for the mention :)

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Thanks a lot! :)

Anonymous said...

this is a great idea for a post! all those outfits are absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

hi band of four--i tagged you guys so go to my blog for more info.

Tori said...

I love the dress you have for Sailor Moon. I love sailor stuff. Where did you get it?
http://notoriousfashion.blogspot.com/

The Band of Four said...

tori:you should probably read the post